I would like to thank all the little people who helped me get this award:
Wait a minute. That’s not right. None of us are little people. In the spiritual sense, in the sense of significance and value I mean. Not in the sense of weight. I’m not insinuating any of you are overweight. That’s not what I meant at all.
Okay let me start over.
I would like to thank Monique at neekswrite for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger award. It means a lot to me. It means that my stumbling attempts at writing actually makes sense to somebody out there. And Monique I would appreciate it if you could send me something telling me what I was trying say because I sure don’t know.
By the way I love what you are doing with the stories based on three words. I wish I had thought of it.
So here’s my list of blogs in no particular order:
- The Idiot Speaketh Self proclaimed world’s biggest idiot
- If You Could Read My Mind Christian novelist
- Manoah’s Wife Scripture, comfort, and inspiration
- Donald Miller’s Blog Thought provoking writings by a successful Christian author
- Blogjammin Daily posts from a high school science teacher
- The Blog of Otis Daily happenings in the life of a delusional cat (or is he?)
- The Life and Times of Nathan Badley Really funny
- Dendrochronology The rings of life, thought, and action.
- Tammy Holloway The”Write” blog
- Cassie Behle Redefining Life’s Perceptions
- From the Church House Where God’s family can gather around the table
I’m sorry but that’s all I can come up with for now.
Now for seven things about me:
- I’m sixty-six years old nearing at least semi retirement.
- I’m an engineer.
- I have a high school education. The engineer thing is based on experience, on the job training, and curiosity.
- After years of barely breaking 100 playing golf, I shot an 85. Still have the score card. I thought I had the game licked. I was wrong.
- I have a wife that I don’t deserve. She’s the kind of person who when I walk away from her in WalMart and come back she has made a new best friend.
- I would be a grouchy old man living like a hermit if it wasn’t for her.
- I have two wonderful children and three unusually attractive and intelligent grandchildren.
Thank you Monique.